Business ideas are easy to come by. Similarly, they wither away so easily. There are healthy tips to help keep your entrepreneurship fire burning. This is not a piece of breaking news, they are things you might have heard but didn’t notice.
Let’s take a look at some daily activities you can choose from …
- Research 10 new clients in your niche.
- Write your self-promotion email.
- Reach out to a new potential client.
- Follow up with a potential client you’ve already started a relationship with.
- Propose something new to a client you’re already working with.
- Write an article demonstrating your area of expertise.
- Research places to publish the article.
- Plan your tweets or Facebook updates for the week.
- Gather a few images for some Instagram posts.
- Research and join a community on LinkedIn of people who could be potential clients.
- Post a few comments to various threads in a relevant LinkedIn group.
- Revise a page of your freelance website.
- Plan out your next blog post for your website.
- Send out a request to a recent client for a testimonial.
- Send out a request for a referral note.
There are so many things you can do to build your business. The above points are relatively easy and can change the phase of your business forever.