6. Pay yourself a regular “salary.” Like a good business owner, commit — really, really commit — to never missing your payroll.
7. Give your clients a 5-star experience when working with you. Every time. Don’t take long-time, regular clients for granted. If anything, you should be giving them a 6-star experience!
8. Don’t envy successful people in your field. Learn from them.
9. Strive to be the best at what you do. You may not end up being the best, but you’ll probably get close. Push yourself to be a little better each week. Strive, grow.
10. Don’t miss deadlines. If the client doesn’t give you one, set the deadline yourself. (A tip I learned from Bob Bly.)