Do you know every flower has it own symbol and meaning. If a guy says he loves you and he comes to your doorstep with sunflowers🤔. Nope!
There are flowers that shows bonds of love and there are those that shows hatred. This mean that all flowers are not gifted-able.
This post will guide you on the kinds of flowers to be given at different occasions.
- Basil means Hatred
- Weeping willow means Sadness
- Daffodil means Deceit
- Sunflower means False riches
- Geranium means Melancholy
- Lavender means Distrust
- Larkspur means Levity
- Narcissus means Selfishness
- Nettle means cruelty
- Cactus means material love
- Daisy means Affection
- Honeysuckle means bonds of love
- Hyacinth means Benevolence
- Laurel means Glory
- Lily means Pride
- Lily of the valley means Return of happiness
- Rose means Beauty
- Tulip means Declaration of love
- Saffron means Abuse
Now you know what it means when someone gives you a flower. Not all flowers are extension of love and affection, so beware.
Share this discovery with friends and family, if you care.